Commitment to Diversity & Equality
- We ensure open access to all our provided qualifications (with respect to the legal minimum age for consumption of alcohol).
- We endeavor to ensure that all format and content of all curriculum, specifications, examinations and other materials do not discriminate unlawfully against anyone on the grounds of disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- We support allowing candidates with special educational needs, disabilities or temporary injuries to access all courses without changing the demands of the assessment providers in line with our Reasonable Adjustment and Special Consideration policies;
- We will continue to support these policies during the development of any new courses as well.
- We are open to inquiries and feedback on any diversity issues from any student or concerned individual.
- Any student who feels they may have been unfairly discriminated against by WEI should contact us immediately at email@example.com this pertinent information. All inquiries will be kept confidential.